Rules for Indoor U6-U8 updated July 2017
Premier Mini Rules Regs updated July 2017
- U10 will not receive any cards. Referees are permitted to request that a coach substitute a player if they are playing overly aggressive.
- The player given a yellow card will sit in the box for the two minutes stop time. The team will not play short handed.
- The player given a Red Card will sit in the box for the 5 minutes stop time and then go to their bench and will not be allowed to play for the remainder of the game. The team does not play short handed. No further suspensions required.
- U8 Outdoor Laws 2017 (MWSA teams)
- U-8 EMSA City Wide – 7 v 7 Rules
- 2017-EMSA U10 laws of game-V3 EMSA Adopted
- 2017-EMSA U12 laws of game-V2