Field/Game Do’s and Don’ts
Field Do’s and Don’t
- U5, Two games will be going on at the same field – so please be aware that field etiquette is very important.
- Pets at soccer games – no pets of any kind are to be attending soccer matches; City of Edmonton Bylaw 2202
- No smoking at the games/sidelines especially by the coaching staff. City of Edmonton Bylaw 14614
- Sunflower seeds, if your parents are bringing these to snack on at the games please ask them to bring a baggie for the shells being left behind. Not only are the shells creating a huge mess but they are attracting birds which are snacking on them and then leaving their own “mess” behind.
- All other snacks and drinks – please remind your families to clean up after themselves. There have been many wrappers/napkins/juice boxes and general garbage being left behind on the fields.
Game Do’s and Don’t
- Parents and fans should be sitting on the same side as the team. Home team gets a choice of which side their want their team and fans on.
- Coaches please remind your families that they are not to be sitting/standing behind the net for any games. Parents are to be on the sidelines.