The following groups/divisions require an EMSA player card:
- U13 to U19 Community Coaching Staff
- U13 to U19 Community Players
- U9 & U11 City Wide Players and Coaches
- U13, U15, U17, U19 Tier 1, 2 & 3 Players and Coaches
**All coaches/assistant coaches and managers for the above age groups require a card to be on the bench.
*Bench parents just require a piece of photo identification.
You must have your player/coach card. Referees will be checking cards from the very first game and if you don’t have your card you will not be able to play or be on the bench.
Players must be PRESENT for the picture and bring a copy of ONE of the following.
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- Landed Immigrant Card
- Learners or Driver’s License
- Alberta Health Care Card ONLY if the player’s name in full (not Initials) is clearly printed on the card.
Note: Student ID and Blue Cross cards are not acceptable.
The following Player Carding Sessions will be held in the EMSA office located in the South Edmonton Soccer Centre at 6520 Roper Road. They are open to all players, as well as their coaches, assistant coaches and managers.
It is advised that you come to one of the earlier sessions as the last two or three sessions are extremely busy and yield about a 1 to 2 hour wait in line.