Special COVID Season Information and Procedures:
- EMSA COVID-GUIDELINE 2020-2021 Indoor Season (updated 30 October 2020)
- COVID 19 – U09-U15, U17B, U19 EMSA Community Season Format (subject to change)
- COVID 19 – U17G EMSA Community Season Format (subject to change)
- COVID Player Card Procedure
- COVID Contact Tracing for Teams
- COVID Symptoms Checklist for Teams
- COVID Team Referee Feedback Form (Electronic Form)
U9 and U11 Scores and Standings (Mercy rule) Game scores and standings will be kept.
Mercy Rule will be in effect. No more than a 5 goal spread. For example, if a team wins 12-3 the score will be inputted 8-3 online and on the scoreboard. The referees will indicate the mercy rule score on the game sheets and that is the score that needs to be inputted on the EMSA Mill Woods website. For teams that have schedules with seeding rounds, the seeding will be based on the mercy rule game score, not the actual game scores.
U5 Indoor Laws updated August 2018
U7 Mini Rules Regs Indoor 2018 2019 updated July 2018
U9 and U11 EMSA Rule Modifications Indoor 2018 2019 updated July 2018