Selects FC Team Equipment Exchange
The Selects FC Equipment Exchange is upon us:
- All players jerseys are to be brought in and will be checked.
- For those teams that did not turn in a completed team jersey record form and players jersey deposits into the MWSA office, bring them to the SELECTS FC Equipment Exchange or SELECTS FC Equipment Return.
- Return any equipment you do not want to carry for the 2019 Outdoor season and pick up any equipment you may need.
- If your First Aid bag needs to be replenished please bring it with you.
- For any new teams, an equipment deposit is required in the form of a cheque, for the amount of $350.00, made out to Mill Woods Soccer Association, with a blank date. Alternatively, you may use a credit card for the equipment deposit. If using a credit card please contact the MWSA office. Equipment will not be issued without a deposit.
The equipment warehouse is located on the west side of 99 St between 71 and 72 Ave. It faces 99 St. and has a mural/painting of Joey Moss on it, flags will be posted outside the entrance door. All equipment handouts and returns take place here. Parking is available in the Russel Metals parking lot south of the warehouse located on the west side of 99 st and south of 71 Ave. Please see the attached equipment warehouse map.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Equipment Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.