Selects FC Premier Club Teams
We are currently preparing player placement times for the 2021 outdoor season.
Tryouts will start tentatively on the 6th of April. The schedule and the location will be posted here, when it comes available. At this point we cannot predict the restrictions we may face but we will update the website when we have more information.
Looking to Coach this season?
Selects are now accepting coaching applications. Application (qualifications, etc.) can be sent to Tania the interim Selects FC Director if you are interested in coaching – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age-appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Outdoor Soccer to participate in the player placement. NO WALK ONS. Registration is required for insurance for the player and the coach and also provides contact/email information before and after evaluations.
- Registration starts March 15, 2021 for the Outdoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Outdoor Player Placements – CLICK HERE UPDATED April 8
If you are interested in playing please come out!
ALL PLAYERS WELCOME! Invite not required, but registration is a MUST
All players should check-in 15 minutes early for first tryout.
All evaluations are indoor. Please bring appropriate footwear. Shin pads are mandatory.
Proposed fees for various scenarios:
Premier Club Program TENTATIVE Play days –CLICK HERE
Register for U9 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
When registering in the portal you need to select Premier/Club when you are selecting your division in Step 2.
Registration fees are payable upon making a Club team through TeamSnap.
The outdoor 2021 season may occur anytime within the ASA posted outdoor season dates which are May 01st, 2021 – October 01st2021.
All Premier/Club Players and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS CLICK HERE
Registration Fee Includes
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- 10 – 14 training sessions
- 10 – 12 keeper sessions
- a Keeper allowance/team
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Expectations of Players/Families
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player will be expected to have 1 parent/guardian volunteer for a total of 4 hours 1 time per season.
- Abide by the standards set forth by the club and the EMSA parent/player code of conduct
- NO club fundraising required. Individual teams may fundraise.