Premier Club Teams
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Outdoor Soccer to receive an email with tryout dates and times.
- Registration starts February 1st for the Outdoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Indoor Tryouts – March 18 to March 23, 2019
Premier Club Program TENTATIVE Play days – CLICK HERE
To register for U9 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
Additional fees are payable upon making a Selects FC team. CLICK HERE
All Premier/Club Players and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS. Carding dates TBA
Registration Fee Includes:
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- In-house Technical Session
- In-house Keeper camps
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Expectations of Players/Families
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player will be expected to have 1 parent/guardian volunteer for a total of 4 hours 1 time per season.
- Abide to the standards set forth by the club and the EMSA parent/player code of conduct
- NO club fundraising required. Individual teams may fund raise.
All carding will be done at EMSA Main 6520 Roper Road. Dates TBA