Premier Club Teams
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Indoor Soccer to receive an email with tryout dates and times.
- Registration starts August 1st for the Indoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Indoor Tryouts – Times TBA August 27, 29, 30, Sept 5 & 6th
Premier Club Program TENTATIVE Play days – CLICK HERE
To register for U9 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
Premier Club U9-U17 fees are $420, U19 fees are $300.
U15 and U17 Tier 1 teams will have an additional Tier 1 fee $200 .
U15 & U17 Boys Tier 1 will be part of combined league with Xtreme this season.
CLICK HERE to register for U15 & U17 Boys Tier 1 tryouts only.
All Premier/Club Players and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS. Carding dates CLICK HERE
Registration Fee Includes:
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- In-house Technical Session
- In-house Keeper camps
- Indoor, outdoor, tryout & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
All carding will be done at EMSA Main 6520 Roper Road. Dates CLICK HERE