Premier Club Teams
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Outdoor Soccer to receive an email with tryout dates and times.
- Registration starts February 1st for the Outdoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Indoor Tryouts –CLICK HERE
Premier Club Program TENTATIVE Play days – CLICK HERE
To register for U9 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
An additional fee of $120 is required to play Premier Club U9-U17.
U15 and U17 Tier 1 teams will have an additional Tier 1 fee $350 .
U15 & U17 Boys Tier 1 will be part of combined league with Xtreme this season. CLICK HERE to register for U15 & U17 Boys Tier 1 tryouts only.
All Premier/Club Players and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS. Carding dates TBA
Registration Fee Includes:
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers.
- Regularly scheduled technical training sessions.
- Weekly training for keepers.
- Provincial and National bursaries to participating teams.
Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
All carding will be done at EMSA Main 6520 Roper Road. Dates TBA