Selects FC Premier Club Teams
Looking to Coach this season?
Selects FC are now accepting coaching applications. Application (qualifications, etc.) can be sent to Tania the Selects FC Director if you are interested in coaching –firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST be registered for Outdoor Soccer to participate in the player placement. NO WALK ONS. Registration is required for insurance for the player and the coach and also provides contact/email information before and after evaluations.
- Registration starts February 1, 2022 for the Outdoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Outdoor Tryouts – CLICK HERE
If you are interested in playing please come out!
ALL PLAYERS WELCOME!
Invite not required, but registration is a MUST
All players should check-in 15 minutes early for first tryout.
All evaluations are indoor. Please bring appropriate footwear. Shin pads are mandatory.
Fees for Indoor Season
Register for U9 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
When registering in the portal you need to select Premier/Club when you are selecting your division in Step 2.
Registration fees are payable upon making a Club team through TeamSnap.
The Outdoor 2022 season tentative start date May 1st, 2022.
All Premier/Club Players and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS CLICK HERE
Registration Fee Includes
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- 10 – 14 training sessions
- 10 – 12 keeper sessions
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Expectations of Players/Families
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player will be expected to have 1 parent/guardian volunteer for a total of 4 hours 1 time per season.
- Abide by the standards set forth by the club and the EMSA parent/player code of conduct
- Individual teams may fundraise.