Selects FC Premier Club Teams
Selects FC tryouts are now posted below!
Looking to Coach this season?
Selects are now accepting coaching applications. Application (qualifications, etc.) can be sent to Tania the interm Selects FC Director if you are interested in coaching – email@example.com
We are proud to be able to provide soccer programs for all ages and skill levels including our Premier Club teams. Premier Club teams are age-appropriate and skill level at the Tier 1,2 & 3 level.
- You MUST be registered for Outdoor Soccer to receive an email with tryout dates and times. All players must be registered before they can attend the tryouts. Registration is required for insurance for the player and the coach and also provides contact/email information before and after tryouts. You do have the option to pay after tryouts, just select payment in person in the registration.
- Registration starts February 1st, 2020 for the Outdoor Season.
- Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
Premier Club Program Indoor Tryouts – CLICK HERE
Selects Equipment Exchange Sept 9 & 16th – CLICK HERE
If you are interested in playing please come out!
ALL PLAYERS WELCOME! Invite not required
All players should check-in 15 minutes early for first tryout.
All tryouts are indoor. Please bring appropriate footwear. Shin pads are mandatory.
- All players must register on the portal prior to tryouts (this is the community registration)
Premier Club Program TENTATIVE Play days – CLICK HERE
Register for U9 to U19 Premier Club follow the Steps To Register
Registration fees are payable upon making a Club team through TeamSnap.
When registering you need to select Premier/Club when you are selecting your division in Step 2.
More details on Premier Club Program
All Premier/Club Players and Coaching Staff U9 – U19 require EMSA ID CARDS CLICK HERE
Registration Fee Now Includes
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- 10 – 14 training sessions
- 10 – 12 keeper sessions
- a Keeper allowance/team
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Expectations of Players/Families
- COMMITMENT to attend ALL practices, technical sessions, and games.
- Each registered player will be expected to have 1 parent/guardian volunteer for a total of 4 hours 1 time per season.
- Abide by the standards set forth by the club and the EMSA parent/player code of conduct
- NO club fundraising required. Individual teams may fundraise.
All carding will be done remotely – CLICK HERE for more information.