Please be advised that, in addition to registration fees, coaches may request additional fees to pay for tournament entry costs, or other various team expenses
(Examples: pictures, team party, etc.).
- A $250 Volunteer Deposit is required from each family -volunteer options can be selected when registering, MWSA will contact you in regards to signing up for volunteer tasks.
- A $200 Jersey Deposit is required for each player U9-U19 collected by the coach/manager
- All Community players (U5-U19) need black shorts and socks and shin pads. These can be purchased as a kit at “Kicks” 2027-111 St NW
- You will need a 2019-2020 Community membership to have a valid registration. Purchase a 2019-2020 Community League membership from www.efcl.org CLICK HERE Or contact your home community league to purchase it directly. Community memberships will also be available in the MW Office Tuesday to Thursday Noon to 4:30pm July 23rd to September 6th.
- All individuals (e.g., parents, friends, and other family members) will be required to pay a facility admission fee prior to entering any of the Edmonton Soccer Centres. Pricing is set by the Indoor Facilities and may be subject to change.
EDMONTON SOCCER ASSOCIATION FACILITIES
Cost and Location of Soccer Centres
All individuals (e.g., parents, friends, and other family members) will be required to pay a facility admission fee prior to entering any of the Edmonton Soccer Centres. Pricing is set by the Indoor Facilities and may be subject to change.
Current prices are:
Ages 17 and under – FREE
Ages 65 and over – FREE
Spectators 18 and over – $5 Daily Admission
Spectators 18 and over – $33 Individual Season Pass
(Prices subject to change)
The Individual Season Pass is valid for one person’s admission and could be used within an immediate family (i.e. mother or father on separate occasions). The pass allows only one person’s admission without charge when more than one immediate family member is present.
A valid pass must be shown by each person seeking entry.
Player and Coach Admission Passes are to be used by players and coaches ONLY and are non-transferable. Passes must be shown for admission to the centres.
Games may be played at one of the following centers:
Edmonton South Center 6520 Roper Road
Edmonton West Center 17415-106A Ave
Edmonton East Center 12720 Victoria Trail
Millennium Place 2000 Premier Way, Sherwood Park
Trans Alta Tri-Leisure Center, Spruce Grove 221 Campsite Road.
(Half way between Highway 16 and 16a)
Servus Credit Union Place 400 Campbell Road