Registration for the Indoor Season begins August 21st, 2020 @ 4pm.
INDOOR 2020/ 2021 SOCCER REGISTRATION AND SEASON DETAILS!!
Important changes for 20-21 Community Season Format – CLICK HERE
Important changes for 20-21 Club Season Format – CLICK HERE
- Community Teams will be capped at 12 players per team (all Age groups),
- Community Teams will be in Cohort of 4 for 10 games, then 14 days break then rescheduled into another Cohort for 5 games.
- No transfers once teams start no trialists
- No City Finals
ATHLETES SHOULD NOT BELONG TO MULTIPLE SPORTS MINI-LEAGUES; THEY SHOULD SELECT ONE SPORTS COHORT FOR THE DURATION OF STAGE 2.
Taken from COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR SPORT, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND RECREATION – STAGE 2, click here to read full document
MWSA is a VOLUNTEER run organization.
Parent volunteers are required to make the program a success.
Teams are coached by parent/sibling volunteers.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
- No experience is necessary. All we need is a willing volunteer who wants to learn how to encourage and teach our players the skills necessary.
- Coaching courses are available and MWSA reimburses ALL of our Coaches for the cost of coaching courses required.
- If you are interested in Coaching, please select the Coach option under your Volunteer Requirement on the Registration Form and the appropriate Age Rep will be in contact with you prior to season start. You will also need to register as a Team Official in the Portal.
Mill Woods Soccer Association organizes soccer for the following Communities:
Beaumont, Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood, Southwood, Horizon (Summerside), The Meadows, and Woodvale.
The Indoor season tentative start date is October 24, 2020
INDOOR 2020/2021 TENTATIVE COMMUNITY PLAY DAYS AND FEES – CLICK HERE
INDOOR 2020/2021 TENTATIVE CLUB PLAY DAYS AND FEES – CLICK HERE
STEPS TO REGISTER – CLICK HERE