Registration for the Indoor Season begins August 1, 2021.
Registration will be accepted online from August 1st to September 22nd. If you are registering after September 22nd, you will be placed on our waiting list and we will contact you as soon as we are able to place your player. We aim to place all players as long as we have teams and coaches!
To Register Follow these steps:
- Register with our governing body HERE (click OTHER as payment option)
- Once step 1 is completed you will be sent TeamSnap link within 72 hours to complete payment online with the zone. If you do not receive your link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment MUST be completed by September 22nd to secure a spot on a team.
MWSA is a VOLUNTEER run organization.
Parent volunteers are required to make the program a success.
Teams are coached by parent/sibling volunteers.
Please remember: No volunteer coaches = No teams
- No experience is necessary. All we need is a willing volunteer who wants to learn how to encourage and teach our players the skills necessary.
- Coaching courses are available and MWSA reimburses ALL of our Coaches for the cost of coaching courses required.
- If you are interested in Coaching, please select the Coach option under your Volunteer Requirement on the Registration Form and the appropriate Age Rep will be in contact with you prior to season start. You will also need to register as a Team Official in the Portal.
Mill Woods Soccer Association organizes soccer for the following Communities:
Beaumont, Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood, Southwood, Horizon (Summerside), The Meadows, and Woodvale.
The Indoor season tentative start date is October 23, 2021
STEPS TO REGISTER – CLICK HERE