2022 Outdoor season Tryouts CLICK HERE
HOW TO REGISTER FOR CLUB OUTDOOR SOCCER:
- Register with our governing body HERE (click OTHER as payment option)
- Once step 1 is completed, you will be sent an email within 2 business days with information on how to sign up for tryouts.*
- After tryouts, IF you are selected for a team, you will be sent information on how to complete registration and payment for the Outdoor season.
* If you do not receive your information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
If you require additional payment options or funding, please contact Heather at email@example.com
The registration fees will be required when you are asked to join a Premier Club Team.
U9 – $625
U11 – $650
U13 – $675
U15 – $725
U17 – $725
U19 – $725
No CLUB fundraising required!
U9-U19 Select FC players will require a $200 jersey deposit cheque/or credit card bond filled out to be given to the coach.
Registration Fee Includes:
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- 10 – 14 training sessions
- 10 – 12 keeper sessions
- a Keeper allowance/team
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Carding is now done remotely – if you did NOT submit via TeamSnap CLICK HERE