Outdoor Registration is now available!
Selects FC U9-U19 (Tier 1-3)
Payments for Premier Club Teams are due immediately after you are notified of being placed on a Premier Club Team.
If you require additional payment options, please contact the Mill Woods Soccer office at firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fees will be required when you are asked to join a Premier Club Team.
REGISTRATION fees CLICK HERE
No CLUB fundraising required!
U9-U19 Select FC players will require a $200 jersey deposit cheque to be given to the coach.
Registration Fee Now Includes:
- New player will receive a practice jersey, shorts and socks at no cost.
- Tryout fees are included
- 10 – 14 training sessions
- 10 – 12 keeper sessions
- a Keeper allowance/team
- Senior qualified coaches and trainers
- Coach education
- Competitive skill development
- Team equipment
- Referee, fields, website, club administration & technical director costs paid
- Team practices as decided by the coach
- Indoor, outdoor, pre & post season facilities
- Provincial and National allowance provided to participating teams
- Upon acceptance of a position on a Premier Club Team, there are no refunds.
Premier Club Tryouts – Start March 17th – CLICK HERE for dates and times.
Carding Dates – CLICK HERE