2021 – 2022 Indoor Soccer Registration will open on August 1, 2021.
The season start date has been postponed to October 23, 2021
- Please note game times for all ages will vary on their assigned day. Games could be as early as 6:45 am.
- Practices for U7+ : We are currently planning on practices being held at the Soccer Centres or Turf Training Centre.
- NO Refunds after Oct. 1, 2021. Prior to Oct. 1, 2021, a $35 administration fee will apply. Refund Policy
- EMSA COVID-GUIDELINE 2021-2022 Indoor Season September 20 2021
It is mandatory for all players to have shin pads, socks, shorts and a non-marking sole indoor athletic shoe.
MWSA will supply a jersey you will be asked for a deposit for U9 and up by the Coach.
Please also have a labelled water bottle for your child.
Mill Woods Soccer Association organizes soccer for the following Communities:
Beaumont (fees & payment process are set by Beaumont Soccer Association), Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood, Southwood, Summerside, The Meadows, and Woodvale.
We continue to try and make our soccer program better each year. It is our volunteers that make our program a success. We hope that everyone continues to appreciate them as much as we do!
- The Indoor Season runs mid October to early February with a break in December for teams. The Premier Club Program will play till the end of February.
- The players are generally scheduled for 12-15 games depending on the number of teams in the pools.
- Teams play once a week and generally get one practice a week (based on gym/facility availability). Practice days/times are assigned in consideration of Head Coaches preference. Gyms can be anywhere in the Mill Woods zone.
- Tentative Community Playing Days: Saturdays and Sundays
- Confirmation of practice gym/facility location/day/time is not available until after teams have been formed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to your Community League Representative/Age Rep.
***ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY***
EDMONTON SOCCER ASSOCIATION FACILITIES – updated March 18, 2021
Hold on to your passes! the expiration date on all passes is being extended to August 31, 2022 (one full year). https://esaf.ca/
Cost and Location of Soccer Centres
All individuals (e.g., parents, friends, and other family members) will be required to pay a facility admission fee prior to entering any of the Edmonton Soccer Centres.
- All players, team officials and spectators playing Boarded soccer at the Edmonton Soccer Facilities will need to pre-register as per the instructions below:
All participants including adults who will be entering the Edmonton Soccer Association indoor boarded soccer buildings will need to register with facilities and sign waivers online (https://www.esaf.ca/index.php/covid-19/self-declaration) (https://www.esaf.ca/images/waiver%20minor18-19.pdf) (https://esaf.ca/images/waiver%20adult19-20.pdf) , and pre-register for contact tracing (https://www.esaf.ca/index.php/covid-19/contact-tracing) – grandparents, cousins or anyone who will be entering the building will need to do this.
All persons entering the Facility regardless whether they are players, team officials or spectators must be wearing a self-provided mask.
Pricing is set by the Indoor Facilities and may be subject to change.
Current prices are:
Ages 17 and under – FREE
Ages 65 and over – FREE
Spectators 18 and over – $5 Daily Admission
Spectators 18 and over – $TBA Individual Season Pass
(Prices subject to change)
The Individual Season Pass is valid for one person’s admission and could be used within an immediate family (i.e. mother or father on separate occasions). The pass allows only one person’s admission without charge when more than one immediate family member is present.
A valid pass must be shown by each person seeking entry.
New COVID 19 information for public details please visit the Edmonton Soccer Association website by CLICKING HERE
Player and Coach Admission Passes are to be used by players and coaches ONLY and are non-transferable. Passes must be shown for admission to the centres.
Games may be played at one of the following centers:
Edmonton South Center- 6520 Roper Road
Edmonton West Center – 17415-106A Ave
Edmonton East Center – 12720 Victoria Trail
Millennium Place- 2000 Premier Way, Sherwood Park
Trans Alta Tri-Leisure Center, Spruce Grove- 221 Campsite Road.
(Half way between Highway 16 and 16A)
Servus Credit Union Place- 400 Campbell Road