***ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY***
Mill Woods Soccer Association organizes soccer for the following Communities:
Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood Southwood, Summerside, The Meadows, and Woodvale.
Edmonton Residents are required to have a 2018-19 Community Membership to register. www.efcl.org
- The Indoor Season runs mid October to end of January with a break in December for Community teams. The Premier Club Program will play till the end of February.
- The players are generally scheduled for 12-14 games depending on the number of teams in the pools.
- Teams play once a week and generally get one practice a week (based on gym availability). Practice days/times are assigned in consideration of Head Coaches preference. Gyms can be anywhere in the Mill Woods zone.
- Tentative Community Playing Days: Saturdays and Sundays
- Confirmation of practice gym location/day/time is not available until after teams have been formed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to your Community League Representative/Age Rep.
We are often very short of coaches. If you are interested in Coaching your child’s team, Mill Woods Soccer pays for Alberta Soccer Coaching Courses as well as the EMSA Coaches Courses. We have a fantastic Technical Department that is able to set up additional training as well as having mentors come out and help you with your games/practices. We are here to support you!!
STEPS TO REGISTER: CLICK HERE
***Premier Club playing days will be confirmed after the Premier Director’s Allocation Meeting being held in late September.