REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
COMMUNITY INDOOR 2020/2021 TENTATIVE PLAY DAYS AND FEES: CLICK HERE
SELECTS FC INDOOR 2020/2021 TENTATIVE PLAY DAYS AND FEES: CLICK HERE
Tryout dates and times for SELECTS FC: CLICK HERE
Steps to Register
Online registration for the 2020/2021 Indoor Season on the EMSA Soccer Portal is now open.
If your address, phone #, community league name or email address has changed since you last registered in our soccer system, it must be updated before you register a player, volunteer or team official.
- Change in address, phone # or community league name? From your Dashboard, (1) select Manage People on Account, (2) click on the pencil beside the name of the person you wish to update, make the corrections & save your changes.
- Change in email address? Contact email@example.com
We miss seeing you in the office but for the Health and Safety of EVERYONE we have moved everything ONLINE.
Please follow the Steps Below to Register for the Indoor Season
If any steps are skipped registration will be counted as incomplete
- Purchase your 2020/2021 Community League Membership CLICK HERE
- Register Step 1 – For Edmonton Soccer Facilities (for Safety and Contact Tracing Purposes at games) CLICK HERE
- Register Step 2 – For EMSA Main/Alberta Soccer (for insurance and Governing Body requirements) CLICK HERE
- Register Step 3 – for the Club/League you want to play with & pay
- MWSA Community Players
- Club Players (EMSA CLUB)
- Beaumont Community Players
Why are we using TeamSnap? TeamSnap allows us to track registrations, schedules, teams, payments and COVID Health Checks all in one place. It is also used for the collection of confirming player documents and ordering of the EMSA ID Cards. Be sure to only register in team snap once based on what program you are looking to be a part of.
You must Register with Facilities, Register in the Portal to be put on a team, then finally register on TeamSnap to Pay. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Important changes for the Indoor 2020 2021 Community Season
- No IN PERSON registration sessions will be held. In lieu you will register with your league on Team Snap
- Refund requests will not be processed after October 4th and all refunds prior are subject to a $35.00 Administration fee. For more information please CLICK HERE to access our refund policy.
- Payment plans are offered when you register for the league in Team Snap
- Rosters have been capped at 12 players per community team to comply with government regulations. This change does impact the cost per player since the team costs (rentals ect) will be separated by less players then usual
- Teams will be in a cohort of 4 for 10 games. Break for 14 days during Christmas break then rescheduled into another cohort for 5 games.
- City Finals and Tournaments are put on hold until government restrictions lift
- Access to school gyms for practices will be dictated by the individual school boards and their return to class guidelines.
- Contact tracing through team snap / Health questionnaire through team snap is mandatory
- Contact tracing at the Edmonton Soccer facilities is mandatory please CLICK HERE to view the new requirements at the Edmonton Soccer Facilities prior to beginning the season.
- Masks are mandatory upon entry at the Edmonton Soccer facilities for anyone over the age of 2.
- Athletes and Referees while on the field will not be wearing masks.
THE OFFICE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- Need help to register? Contact the office 780-468-5233 ext 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Heather can help you.
- When I visit the site is says “unauthorized” or “error checking roles” what do I do?Use the sign-out button at the top of the portal to reset your browser and simply log back in.
- When completing the registration form on line, enter as much information as possible for friend & Coach requests. Last names are a big help! Remember, our Age Level Directors will do their best to accommodate your requests, but they cannot be guaranteed.
- Consider volunteering as a Coach or Assistant Coach.
- In order for the registration to be completed, you have to scroll through the whole waiver before checking off.
- If you made an error on the registration form, not a problem. Contact our office by phone (780-468-5233 ext 2) or via email (email@example.com) & we’ll make the changes for you.
- We do not transfer any registration fees to other Clubs or community programs outside of our zone, if you are requesting a transfer please do not pay online.
- What equipment is needed for Indoor soccer?It is mandatory for all players to have shin pads, socks, and shorts (black). Regular indoor running shoes or indoor turf shoes. A jersey will be provided by the coach. U9-U19 community players will require a $100 jersey deposit cheque to be given to the coach.
- Due to limited center time teams U9 – U19 may be assigned some weeknight games.
- Games may start as early as 6:45 am on Saturday and Sunday.
- Practices for U9+ will be determined by the coach and facility space, dates and times will not be released until mid-October.
2020/2021 INDOOR EMSA PICTURE I.D. CARD INFO:
WHO NEEDS CARDS TO PARTICIPATE IN A GAME?
- Community = U13 to U19
- Premier = U9 to U19
- Community = U5 to U19
- Premier = U7 to U19
To get an EMSA ID Card, (if you did NOT submit via TeamSnap) send a jpeg of a head shot (no hats; sunglasses) and a copy of ID (Alberta Health Care card; Birth Certificate) to Leonoran@emsamain.com.
NOTE: Only EMSA issued cards are accepted. Not EDSA or any other organization.
ALL COACHES AND TEAM OFFICIALS VOLUNTEERING MUST HAVE A VALID PIC (Police Security Check).
Security Clearance (For Coaches, Asst. Coaches and Managers)
Security Clearance forms (2 forms) are required to be completed for new coaches, assistant coaches and managers. Once completed and approved by the Mill Woods Zone the clearance is good for 2 years. Bring two legal unexpired identifications (passport, driver’s license, Alberta Health Care Card etc.) for verification. The Mill Woods Zone covers the cost of all Security Clearances.