REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED ONLINE.
- Registration for the Outdoor season is in February and runs May & June with post season in July & August.
- Registration for the Indoor season is in August and runs mid October to Mid February with post season in March.
OUTDOOR 2018 TENTATIVE PLAY DAYS AND FEES: CLICK HERE
Steps to Register
You will need a 2017-2018 Community membership to have a valid registration. Purchase a 2017-2018 Community League membership from EFCL. CLICK HERE to purchase or contact your home community league to purchase it directly. Community memberships will also be available in the MW Office Tuesday to Thursday Noon to 4:30 pm August 1st to September 1st. All EMSA players (Edmonton residents) must have a valid community membership corresponding with season they are playing in.
Check out this link to see all the benefits of a Community League Membership – CLICK HERE
OUTDOOR 2018 TENTATIVE PLAY DAYS AND FEES: CLICK HERE
Register online for the 2018 Oudoor Season on the EMSA Soccer Portal CLICK HERE
- Need help to register? Drop by the office (#84 4003 98 St, Tuesday – Friday Noon to 4:30pm)
- When I visit the site is says “unauthorized” or “error checking roles” what do I do?Use the sign-out button at the top of the portal to reset your browser and simply log back in.
- When completing the registration form on line, enter as much information as possible for friend & Coach requests. Last names are a big help! Remember, our Age Level Directors will do their best to accommodate your requests, but they cannot be guaranteed.
- In order for the registration to be completed, you have to scroll through the whole waiver before checking off.
- If you made an error on the registration form, not a problem. Contact our office by phone (780-468-5233 ext 2), in person or via email (email@example.com) & we’ll make the changes for you.
- Don’t wait for one of our in person payment sessions! Stop by the office or mail everything in to us.
- We do not transfer any registration fees to other Clubs or community programs outside of our zone.
- What equipment is needed for Outdoor soccer?It is mandatory for all players to have shin pads, socks, and shorts (black). U5 & U7 players CAN NOT wear cleats. A jersey will be provided by the coach. U11-U19 community players will require a $200 jersey deposit cheque to be given to the coach.
Step 3 – to complete registration documentation and payment must be done by March 23rd.
We are now accepting late registrations for the 2018 Outdoor Season.
Once you have registered on line you must provide the following:
- Payment fee (cash, debit, credit or cheque) payable to Mill Woods Soccer Association OR proof of on-line payment.
- Printed copy of the Player Registration Summary Confirmation Form for each player.
- Volunteer Deposit Cheque of $250 made out to Mill Woods Soccer Association (one/family) post dated May 1, 2018.
- Copy of 2017 -2018 Community League Membership. (picture can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Copy of Alberta Health Care Card or (other document showing date of birth) First Time Players Only (picture can be emailed to email@example.com).
- If Financial Assistance is needed please click here for the forms and the process. – Financial Assistance Forms
Office Hours for Payment or submitting documents:
- Dropped in our secure mail slot (#84 4003 98 St NW)
- Sent in the mail (#84 4003 98 St NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6M8)
- Office Hours Tuesday – Friday Noon-5:00 pm (#84 4003-98 St NW
Free Pre-Season Camp Information April 28 & 29 DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED
EMSA ID/PLAYER CARDS
Player and Team Staff Carding Sessions will be held at the EMSA Main Office (6520 Roper Road).
CLICK HERE for dates.
All Players, Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers of the following groups are required to have an EMSA ID/Player card:
U13 to U19 Community players and team staff
U9 to U19 Club/Premier players and team staff
All Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Managers of the following groups are required to have an EMSA ID/Player card:
U9 to U19 team staff
There is no grace period for missing EMSA ID cards. All players, coaches, assistant coaches or managers must have their cards for the first game. If a player does not have a card and they play then the team will forfeit the game. If the coach, assistant coach or manager does not have their cards then they will not be permitted on the bench.
When can I get my player card?
EMSA Main Office (6520 Roper Road) dates TBA
Bring player and 1 piece of LEGAL identification. (Birth Certificate, passport, driver’s license, Alberta Health Care Card). All I.D. must show full name – NO initials. NO school I.D.s will be accepted.
Is my Indoor Card valid for the Outdoor season?
Yes, Your Indoor EMSA ID card is good for the Outdoor season as long as the Expiry date has not passed.
ALL COACHES AND TEAM OFFICIALS VOLUNTEERING MUST HAVE A VALID PIC.
Security Clearance (For Coaches, Asst. Coaches and Managers)
Security Clearance forms (2 forms) are required to be completed for new coaches, assistant coaches and managers . Once completed and approved by the Mill Woods Zone the clearance is good for 2 years. Bring two legal identifications (passport, driver’s license, Alberta Health Care Card etc.) for verification. The Mill Woods Zone covers the cost of all Security Clearances.