***ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY***
*(no paper registration)*
February is Outdoor Soccer Registration!
We are now accepting late registrations for the 2018 Outdoor Season.
Mill Woods Soccer Association organizes soccer for the following Communities:
Burnewood, Ellerslie, Fulton Meadows, Knottwood, Lakewood, Leefield, Millhurst, North Millbourne, Ridgewood Southwood, Summerside, The Meadows, and Woodvale.
Edmonton Residents are required to have a 2017-18 Community Membership to register. www.efcl.org
Season Start Date and Tentative Playing Date
- The approximate start date for all age categories is TENTATIVELY May 1st 2018.
We plan for each team to play 12-14 regular season games, however, we can NOT guarantee this.
- Practices are determined by the coach.
- All community players need black shorts and socks and shin pads are required for everyone.These can be purchased as a kit at “Kicks” 2027-111 St NW
- The Outdoor Season runs May 1st (weather permitting) to the end of June for U5 – U9 teams. Schedules are not available until one week before start date.
- The U13– U19 Community teams will play in City Finals (first week of July) if they qualify and then depending on their Post Season Commitment may also participate in Inter Cities in mid July.
- The Select FC teams can play until the middle of August when all Provincial competitions are completed.
Outdoor 2018 TENTATIVE Play Days and Fees: CLICK HERE
We are often very short of coaches. If you are interested in Coaching your child’s team, Mill Woods Soccer pays for Alberta Soccer Coaching Courses as well as the EMSA Coaches Courses. We have a fantastic Technical Department that is able to set up additional training as well as having mentors come out and help you with your games/practices. We are here to support you!!
Steps to Register: Click Here