You’ve registered your child for soccer and now you are wondering what’s next.
- Mill Woods Soccer continues to be hopeful in the midst of all the uncertainty
- Age Directors are working hard as we speak to place all players with completed registrations onto teams so that when we are given the go ahead we can start the season within a week.
- In the event that the season must be shortened player fees will be prorated and registered and paid players will receive a partial refund based on the prorated amount.
- In the event the season cannot proceed then full refunds will be provided to paid and registered players.
- We have extended our refund policy dates in light of the communication from EMSA Main. Parents can request a refund up until we are given the season start date, refunds will be provided in full.
- We encourage parents to follow us on Facebook to Keep notified on updates regarding our upcoming season https://www.facebook.com/mwsasoccer/
Community players will need black shorts, socks & shin pads. These can be purchased at KICKS 2027 – 111 Street or any sports store.
Club teams will be formed as soon as we can.
Information about the upcoming outdoor season can be found https://emsamillwoods.com/register/parents-corner/outdoor-season/
Thank you for your patience while our Age Reps are busy forming teams and finding those amazing volunteer coaches!